Monday 17 October 2011

New Crush: Bakers Shoes

My eyes lit up when I discovered this website! Bakers Shoes is an American online retailer with an amazing collection of shoes, they give you all the hottest trends and there's something for everybody to choose from. 

Check out some of my favourites....





They scream all sorts of YES to me! The blue wedges resemble the popular Guiseppe Zanotti shoe that I love so much, and are priced at about £60 ($95) which is a bargain for how fierce they are! Oh and don't get me started on those leopard print platform boots *pulls out church fan*. Bakers Shoes also stock brands such as Jessica Simpson, BCBG, Guess?, and Betsey Johnson, plus other accessories. 

International shipping is available so you can check them out here. You can't say I'm not good to you guys :p


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...