Saturday 21 April 2012

How to Wear: Sneaker Wedges

Sneaker wedges are all the rage this spring, we've seen celebs like Beyonce, Alicia Keys, and Keri Hilson sporting them; so I thought I would give you some inspiration on how to wear them:



Melody Eshani Earrings $48
River Island Tank Top £16
Topshop White Jeans £40
eBay Cat Eye Sunglasses £6.20
Juicy Couture Leather Bag £355
Giuseppe Zanotti Sneaker Wedges £425
Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick £13.50
I'm so in love with the Giuseppe Zanotti metallic silver sneaker wedges and thought they would look great with a printed tank top, white jeans and a bold lip. I also threw in this purple Juicy Couture bag to add a little more colour, and a leather jacket would go well if it gets a bit chilly. 

Ok so I know the Giuseppe sneaker wedges are a bit pricey... well very pricey! so here are a few that are a little kinder to the pocket and still look the bomb.com


ASH Bowie Wedge £149
Topshop Athlete Wedge £75
Topshop Acrobat Velcro Wedge £78
I hope this has given you some ideas xx





1 comment:

  1. I want that top with those white jeans, this is such a cool look.

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...