Tuesday 21 June 2011

Mystery Shoe of the Week: Solved!

Last week I showed you this mystery shoe....


Consider the mystery solved! These Aztec print wedges are by Givenchy from the Spring/ Summer 2010 collection, I can't believe I slept on these!... they also come in a black and white colour.



Givenchy Jersey Print open toe wedges
They are £990 ($1600) a pair *ouch*, but as per usual I found an alternative. They are by Jeffrey Campbell, he imitates the same bold print but opted for a modest wedge with added studs, they are definitely  more gentle on your pocket at about £105 ($169).

Jeffrey Campbell "Tick" Tribal Wedges
I personally prefer the sky high platforms that Givenchy has to offer but do like the detailling on the Jeffrey Campbell heel, and unlike the Givenchys' these are still available.... so buy them here . MYSTERY SOLVED!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...