Tuesday 21 June 2011

eBay VS Kurt Geiger

So I was browsing through the Kurt Geiger website, as you do and came across this picture of a model sporting these amazing wedges (I'll stop the wedge talk for a while after this post... well I'll try!)


Kurt Geiger Genero Wedges, £250

With a 5.5 inch heel, chunky wedge and ankle strap, these babies are spot on the colour blocking trend. So I scoured the website looking for them only to find that they were sold out (womp womp). With a little more digging I found a very good copy cat version on eBay!

eBay VS Kurt Geiger

Can you tell the difference? Now I'm not the biggest fan of replica's, but at £29.99 you really can't go wrong, of course you'll be sacrificing genuine suede for faux suede. Get these eBay wedges here

These chunky T- bar wedges have been popping up all over the place...



1. Green and Tan High Selling Wedges, eBay £29.99

2. Monestry Biege wedges, Garage Shoes £35.00

3. Cindy T-bar Super High Wedges, Missguided £35.99

Nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...